Terms and Conditions
- Two weeks prior to a scheduled delivery, the invoice must be paid in full, in agreement with final payment terms.
- Caplan’s accepts payment by debit card, electronic funds transfer, bank draft, credit card and cheque. Please note that non-certified cheques can take up to 10 days to clear through our bank.
- Title of appliances remain the property of Caplan’s until paid in full.
- The sales contract is based on delivery of all appliances within one year of purchase. Caplan’s reserves the right to review and adjust pricing on this contract to accommodate market and supplier conditions if delivery exceeds 12 months.
- Upon delivery, all appliances have at least one year warranty on parts and labour. The warranty agreement is between the client and the manufacturer.
- Extended warranty available-speak to client sales associate for complete details.
- If a product return is authorized, the return is subject to a 25% restocking charge and an $85 delivery fee.